Specialty Acrylic Polymers:
Acrylic products for use in the construction industry include:
- Defoamers for handling improvement and control of foaming products.
- Dispersants for flow control and increased solids loading for cementicious mixes, high solids renders, plasters and textured coatings. Also improved pigment dispersion.
- Erosion and dust control aids for retaining earth piles, material stock piles and for earth integrity preservation.
- Flocculants for aggregating suspended solids in aqueous solutions or dispersions.
- Powder and liquid grade viscosifiers and flow control aids to achieve virtually any viscosity profile.
Flame retardants for:
We offer flame retardant solutions for compounding into (or application to) the following systems:
- Adhesion compounds
- Construction fabrics
- Polyurethane foams
- Timber treatment
- Adhesives and Sealants. Whether the application be for wood and panel products, caulks and sealants, hot melt and packaging resins, contact adhesives or the wide range of water-based emulsions produced, Protective Technology can offer an Ultra-Fresh solution.
- Concrete Premixes – Ultra-Fresh antimcrobials are effective for providing long-lasting, inbuilt, antimicrobial performance to concrete flooring. Ideal for use in floors in the food and health industries.
- Tile grouts – Ultra-Fresh provides superior, inbuilt and longer-lasting mould inhibition to tile grouts. Superior technology to provide proven longer lasting control of undesirable mould and mildew.
- Epoxy systems (including self-levelling epoxy systems) – The hardness of epoxy systems has traditionally been desired for applications where the risk of chemical and microbial attack is high. Ultra-Fresh has been proven to work in epoxy syatems to provide an additional inbuilt defence to assist in the control of undesirable bacteria. Effective for use in functional systems for the healthcare and food services industries. Ultra-Fresh is proven against a broad range of bacteria including MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus) and VRE (Vancomycin Resistant Enterococci).
- Carpet backing and Carpet underlay. Dunlop Flooring has the exclusive right to the use of the Ultra-Fresh brand in Australia for carpet underlay. Carpet fibres can be pretreated with Ultra-Fresh as can manufacturerd carpet and latex backing. This creates an effective defence aganst bacteria, mould, mildew, fungi and dustmites.