Dawson Engineering has since 2006 acted as Fiji Sugar Corporation's (FSC) non-resident electrical engineering consultant and was especially active during the period 2007 until 2010 when the modernisation and upgrade projects were undertaken at Lautoka, Labasa and Rarawai Mills.
Energy Power Consulting Engineers has also undertaken other consulting assignments for small to medium sized projects both locally and internationally.
Some of the larger consultancy assignments undertaken are namely;
- Australasian Boiler Services – De San Antonio Sugar Factory Project in Philippines
- Booker Tate Limited - Tower Hill Factory Power Systems conversion in Belize (50Hz - 60Hz)
- CLETC (China) - Skeldon Sugar Factory project in Guyana
- SFECO (China) - Belize Cogeneration Plant project
- Wilmar Australia – Inkerman Mill 11kV Powerhouse Switchboard Replacement
- MSF Sugar – Tableland Mill Pan and Sugar Handling Project