Our specialist consulting services complement our contracting division and deliver high quality, objective consulting advice to clients in the mining, industrial and power generation industries.
We provide a broad range of contracting services covering project and contract management; operations management; business development; and tendering and estimating.
As an industrial demolition specialist, Liberty Industrial can also provide long-term plant closure concepts, budgets and redevelopment strategies for redundant sites. Many years of experience enable us to expertly assess and engineer mine closure plans providing advice that is compliant with International Financial Reporting Standards.
Engineering consultation services
- Demolition closure detailed plans including detailed costings
- Conceptual demolition closure plans
- Compliance with Rio Tinto, BHP Billiton and Xstrata mine closure standards
- Site project management
- Civil remediation
- Demolition 3D modelling, forensic and structural analysis
- Asbestos and hazardous materials identification and reporting
- Hygienists (air monitoring and identification)
- OH&S pre-demolition risk assessments and workshops
- Demolition approvals (AS2601)
- Demolition management systems
- Demolition management plans
- Cost benefit analysis (analysis of demolition versus salvage; potential recovery of costs through non-ferrous and ferrous materials)
- Independent closure liability reviews for insurance, acquisition and due diligence
- Marine demolition experience
- Asset analysis (costs versus opportunities including sourcing potential markets)
- Closure risk assessments
- Relevant guidelines (accounting, ANZMEC, etc)
- Stakeholder and community consultation and facilitation (including Aboriginal consultation)
- We are committed to recycling and environmental sustainability