Linear Position sensing using the new Gefran ONP1-A magnetostrictive [ non-contact] sensor to deliver high accuracy, rugged industrial construction, and very low prices.
Using new ONDA patented technology, the sensor is very compact and uses a unique form factor for ease of mounting due to compact dimensions and flexible mounting clamps.
The sensor measures the position of a magnetic cursor with up to 5mm clearance as it moves past the sensor body. Conversely, there is a slide assembly holding a magnet with angled ball joint connection.
The ONP1-A is one of an exclusive family of potientiometric and magnetostrictive sensors from Gefran. Contact us for the best proposal for your application.
- Ranges from 50 to 1500mm - linearity 0.04%
- IP65 - vibrations to 12 G Shock to 100G
- Displacement speed 10m/sec
- Working Temperature -20 to 75C
- Output 4-20mA
- Power Supply 24v DC +/-20%
- Sampling time 1-3 msec
- DIN 43650 [large] connector