Swinglift are happy to customize your Swinglift side loader to suit you and to conform to regulations pertaining to the country in which the Swinglift will operate, so please contact us to discuss your specific requirements. We will tailor a quotation to meet your needs.
The following are some of the options available to our customers.
- Different types, makes, models of axles and suspension are available to suit requirements
- Tandem, tri or quad axles.
- Fixed or steering axles or air assisted lift up axles
- Heavy duty spring suspension or Air suspension
- Drum brakes or ABS or EBS systems
- Steel wheels or Alloy wheels for greater tare savings
- Tyre Inflation system
- Smart system
- All Swinglifts are fitted with either a Wireless handheld radio remote or joystick control system, however, if required, a cable pendant control can be fitted.
- Automatic greasing system for easy maintenance
- The Swinglift side loaders can be powered either from your tractor or from an APU (Auxiliary Power Unit) A powerful 68 HP engine in the APU allows the Swinglift to lift up to 35-tonne payloads with engine only at idle speed which means a quieter operation.
- Two options of APU fitment are available.
- With the APU situated outside the chassis rails and not between, there is easy access to the APU once the Swinglift is loaded with a container.
- Fiberglass engine enclosures are also fitted to the APU fitted outside of the chassis. These protect the engine from the elements and assist with noise suppression.
- Options for tare savings with Alloy air tanks instead of steel (photo-alloy tanks) and many other features can be customised to suit your preferences.
Optional load cell weigh system with digital display right at your fingertips allows the operator to see either what weight is at each end of the container, or the total weight of the container.
- Containers: 1 x 40’ 1 x 20’ 2 x 20’ 2 x 10’ 1 x 25’
- Lifting Capacity: Up to 35 Tonne or 40 Tonne
- Chassis Options: Lattice or I Beam
Also available is the HC4020-40 Tonne model for lifting up to 40 Tonnes. A fixed length trailer with sliding Lift modules. Wide outreach with the unique Leg-Over® design giving exceptional stability.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR INDUSTRYSEARCH BUYERS
Swinglift Australia is running a limited time promotion, take advantage of over $1000 off when you purchase this container swinglift. Be quick, don't miss out on this limited time deal. To learn more please call or use the enquiry email for a direct reply.