The ContaminationTest Module CTM is a module system designed to analyse the technical cleanliness of components.
It cleans the particulate contamination from the surface of the module via wet sampling and transfers it via diaphragm to later analysis.
The CTM consists of at least two modules.
- Supply module CTM-SC
(Supply and Control): Module for fluid supply, control and data storage of the extraction modules
- Extraction modules CTM-EB:
Modules in which component analyses take place
The modules vary according to the scale / model and extraction process. They feature four types of extraction in different combinations.
Contamination Test Module - CTM Series Applications
- Automobile and Suppliers Industry
- Gear / Motor Construction
- Mobile hydraulics
- Production of Hydraulic / Lubrication System Components
Contamination Test Module - CTM Series Benefits
- Cost reduction through lower production failure rates
- Recognition and elimination of weaknesses
- Reduction of 0-km breakdowns
- Internal and external process optimisation
- Customer-oriented documentation of the technical cleanliness of components
Please feel free to contact HYDAC to enquire about our entire Filter Systems range of products
HYDAC Measurement & Analysis