The product is pumped into the lower end of the Contherm heat exchange cylinder. As it flows through the cylinder, it is continuously removed from the cylinder's precisely finished walls by the scraping blades.
Features and benefits
Contherm design features and options ensure reliability, flexibility, and maximum runtime, adding up to increased lifetime economy and return on investment.
- Aseptically sealed units minimizes contamination
- Tangential product head design assures gentle product treatment
- Dedicated hydraulic rotor lift system allows for easy inspection and maintenance
- Automatic maintain-status feature provides an automated control function
- Vertical orientation saves floor space
- Bellows thermal expansion joint eliminates the maintenance associated with gasket-style expansion joints
Typical uses are
The Contherm is particularly suited for processing viscous, sticky, or chunky (containing particles) products that are to be pumped.