- Multiple printers can be managed via the one, easily accessible and simple-to-use web interface. This means standard, day-to-day printer operations can be performed without visiting each printer individually.
- This latest evolution in CIJ coders in Australia can print up to three lines of text, logos, barcodes and 2D data matrix codes, with a five-line upgrade available.
- The 7900 series is available with IP55, IP65, Spectrum (for pigmented inks such as white ink), Bottle Coder for the beverage industry, and Swift for very high speed lines.
- One of the most reliable CIJ printers on the market, the Linx 7900 comes with a 24-month warranty at no extra cost, and its intelligent ink system enables up to 9,000 hours between scheduled service intervals.
- Routine maintenance is minimal, with no expensive ink system assemblies to replace at every service (in contrast to other printers on the market). Neither is there a need to change the ink tank between services — another hidden cost with other ink jet coders.
- The 7900 contains Linx’s successful FullFlush® automatic print-head cleaning system, mistake-proof refills with the SureFill® system and error-free code changes with QuickSwitch® software (which allows simple and accurate code changes using a barcode scanner).
- The technically innovative, yet easy-to-use Linx 7900, has low running costs, is reliable and well suited to a range of coding needs.
- It can easily be integrated via iDSnet packaging automation software (PAS).
Linx Insight® software allows an operator to start, pause or stop the Linx 7900, change messages from pre-stored selections and download messages from the PC with just a few simple keystrokes on a remote computer connected to the internet. Users can also lock the printer keyboard to prevent changes being made on the line, helping to further reduce coding errors.
Operators can also check the printer’s current status from their smartphone; for example they can view the current print message, print count, ink and solvent status, and time to next service. This ability to monitor the printer remotely via a smartphone is unique to the Linx 7900, and means busy operators can keep their line moving, wherever they are.
As with other Linx printers the Linx 7900 helps avoid the hidden costs of coding through the lowest possible running costs, minimised production downtime, error-free coding and future-proofing