Matthews’ range of Linx 8900, 8910, 8920, 8940 CIJ coders are renowned globally for their ease of use, reliability and low cost of ownership.
- Up to 5 lines of code – dual language coding, ideal for export markets where codes are required in local languages; contract packing
- Data Matrix and QR code printing Carton coding option up to 20mm high print
- For some models real-time output on screen – meet your OEE targets with the printer screensaver ‘On/Off target’; identify patterns in overall line downtime with the output/downtime reporting feature, and improve your efficiencies
- 8940 is IP65 rating for dust and water-jet washdown protection – reliable running in harsh production environments
- Extended service intervals up to 18,000hrs/24 months – code for longer
- The large, colour touch-screen with drag-and-drop field positioning, and simple icons, makes code creation intuitive. The icons can be customised on the top screen so the most frequently used features are just one touch away.
- Fluid refills are quick and clean, with a door which opens at a touch, and cartridges which simply click into place; automatic fluid-checking also ensures that the correct fluid is used. No tools, no mess, no mistakes.
- Servicing is quick and simple with the Easi-Change® Service Module which can be changed in minutes following step-by-step on-screen instructions - allowing you to schedule in your servicing around your production runs, for less downtime.
Click here for more information on this product.