- Continuous Batching
- Bagging systems
- In-process weighing
- Inputs are provided for up stream and down stream process interlocking.
- Gate closing times can be controlled by adjustable delay or proximity switch.
- For bagging applications the unit can totalise material throughput, stop after a pre-set number of batches or after a pre-set material weight. The second display can display total weight bagged, bagging rate or current bag weight.
- Typical process weighing applications are material totalising, batching a pre-set weight of material, flowrate measurement and flowrate.
- Time-outs can be set on motion detection and failure to dump to ensure a system stall does not occur. A filling time-out ensures the tail end of a batch is totalised.
- The batch process allows for single, two and three speed filling systems.
- Pre-acts are adjustable for the final, medium and fast fill outputs.
- Auto tune allows auto in-flight compensation for final and medium filling outputs.
- An alarm system detects, logs and reports errors during the process.
- 2 displays allow viewing of weight, setpoints, total, flowrate, batch no, etc.
- The 8 relay outputs can directly drive the feed or empty solenoid controls.
- Setpoints can be operator adjusted or preset commissioning values.
- Options include analog and communication outputs (user installable).
- Power Supply 240 to 110 Vac.
- Optional 10-35Vdc (un-isolated) or 24Vac.
To view more information including product specifications please click here.