As your electronics manufacturing partner, we offer the specialist services required to efficiently assemble your printed circuit boards and electronic products.
Our services include:
- Automated surface mount assembly
- Through-hole PCB assembly
- Product assembly and test
- Component sourcing
- Fast-turn prototype assembly service
- BGA (Ball Grid Array), uBGA and Fine Pitch loading
- Stencil supply (express service)
Our dedication to customer service and product quality has enabled us to establish a premier position within the international electronics industry.
The Electronics Group provides a state of the art capability in contract electronic manufacturing services. Our in-house facilities include:
- Multiple automated surface mount pick and place assembly lines (25,000 components per hour)
- Fine pitch vision equipped equipment
- Double sided placement capability
- Computer controlled 5 stage convection reflow oven
- Aqueous cleaning facility
- BGA, uBGA and fine pitch loading equipment
- X-ray inspection equipment
- Optical inspection (ERSA scope)
- Dual-wave, wave soldering facility
- Automatic lead cropping
- MDA bed of nails test system
- Product final assembly and test facility
Our manufacturing facility and personnel training recognises the importance of ESD (electrostatic discharge) management in assuring the highest levels of reliability in your final product.
Manufacturing processes and procedures are fully documented and the following accreditations in place:
- ISO-9002 Accreditation (standards Australia reference QEC3625)
- IPC standards conformance
- These certifications play a key part in assuring product traceability, process uniformity, and conformity to customer specification.
Our services also include component sourcing where required, complemented by an extensive in-house inventory. Our substantial buying power allows us to source electronic components on a world wide basis, and at very competitive prices.
- National and International sources
- 3000 line items of stock
- Warehousing and stock holding of client components
- Printed Circuit Boards can be supplied on a priority delivery basis through the Entech PCB Group.
We would welcome the opportunity to assist you through our range of cost-effective, value-adding services.