Synchronised flexing of the hopper walls provides an even, continuous flow of many materials that will not feed through convensional feeders.
Paddle type massagers provide two zones flexing - at the top of the hopper as the product enters, and at the base of the hopper to ensure that the product efficiently enters the screw.
The paddles have two adjustments to optimise the massaging action - depth of the flexing of the hopper, and the ability to place emphisis on the top or bottom zones.
The feeder can be adjusted to suit the particular characteristics of the product being metered.
Features of Control Automations' Autoflex Volumetric & Gravimetric Feeders:
- Flexible Polyurethane hopper with massage paddles for sticky cohesive material
- Rigid wall feeders for free flowing materials
- Capable of throughputs up to 27500kg/hr
- Accuracies as small as ± 0.25% per hour
- Quick release helix and side panels for cleaning and maintenance
- Available in DIP and Atex hazardous area specifications.
- Can be incorporated with our equipment to provide a turnkey system.
For further information about Control Automations Autoflex Volumetric & Gravimetric Feeders visit Kockums Bulk Systems at http://www.kockumsbulk.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Kockums Bulk Systems team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Providing Solutions To The Process Industry