Features of the CB6 Control Box:
- The control box is designed to be mounted on the linear actuator LA27 as with the CB9 and the LA31 system.
- The CB Control Box has a LED power ON indicator, detachable mains cable and strain relief for all cables.
- The CB Control Box communicates with the LA27 by means of the built-in end stop signal switches in the actuator.
- Due to the signal switches the power to the motor will be cut off in the control box and not in the actuator. This ensures that it is only possible to run in the opposite direction once the actuator has reached the end position.
- Voltage in: 220-240/120/100 V