Our CNC Interface Control Stacks take the frustration and time out of fiddly wiring. This neat and compact system allows easy plug-in connection for external devices and is configured so it can be mounted within an enclosure allowing you to expose all of the plug sockets for safe external connection.
The Stack System also interfaces directly with the TEKdrives to give you neat and tidy internal wiring. Supplied with your control stack, is a DXF drawing of the cut your enclosure for the external connection.
- DeskCNC Generation 2 or Mach3 Interface
- 4 Relay Outputs
- 4 Homing Switch Inputs
- 1 E/Stop Input
- Digitising Probe Input (DeskCNC)
- PWM Output
- Tool Change Relay (Desk CNC)
- LED Relay Indicator Board
- Relay Off Switch for Dry Run
- Interfaces directly with our TEKdrives
- Runs smoothly on any system that can comfortably run Windows (95, 98, Me, XP, NT, 2000) for Desk CNC or Windows (2000 & XP for Mach3).
- Fast Block Processing when machine is running (over 150 Blocks/Sec).
- True Linear Acceleration Ramp (programmable) throughout the 60 - 40,000 SPS range.
- Any Accel Profile is programmable.
- True 4 axis interpolation.
- +-2 Billion step Absolute positioning.
- 230 move First In/First Out Buffer.
- RS232 Intelligent Controller running at 115K Baud (DeskCNC). Parallel Port Connection for Mach 3.
- Continuous Motion Contouring.
- Mist, Flood, CW, CCW, AUX1 (DeskCNC), Charge Pump facility (Mach 3), outputs.
- PWM Output for Spindle Speed Control.
- Digitising Probe Input (DeskCNC).
- Flash reprogrammable firmware updates (DeskCNC).
- Requires 12Vdc external power supply and enclosure is recommended.