Convenient Onsite Oxygen Generation and Cylinder Filling / MOGS-50/100
The OGSI MOGS-50/100 Medical Oxygen Generating System has been designed to produce oxygen onsite and fill high pressure cylinders (up to 2200 psig) or to supply oxygen directly at up to 80 psig. This system uses oil-free air compressors and modular oxygen generators for redundancy and reliability.
The system produces Medical Grade Oxygen in accordance with the US Pharmacoepia specifications. There is a continuous gas quality monitoring system included with automatic shutdown if a fault occurs.
This system will reduce oxygen supply costs by 80% or more in most cases. Less than 1 Kilowatt-Hour (KWH) of energy is required to fill one 'M'-size oxygen cylinder and all delivery and handling charges from your current supplier are eliminated.
By making and filling cylinders at your site the uncertainty and logistics of delivered oxygen supplies are eliminated. With this system in place care providers are also assured that in the event of a disaster their oxygen supply chain will not be in jeopardy. The system itself can also be transported for use at a disaster site. It can be moved by truck and fits easily through a standard 36" wide doorway.
Typical customers for this system include anyone in the Emergency Medical Services industry (ex. Fire Stations, Ambulance Services) along with Hospitals, Clinics, Nursing Homes and Veterinary Centers.
- E-Stop button
- PLC controller with NEMA 4 electrical enclosure and UL® listed electrical panel
- Touchscreen operator interface panel
- Two H size oxygen cylinders installed in an integral rack
- Sound attenuating enclosure with slam-action latches and lift-off hinges
- Two position containment fill station accommodates oxygen cylinders up to 31" overall length
- Remote fill hose reel with 75 feet of high pressure 3000 psi hose for re-filling cylinders on ambulance without having to remove them
To Know More about Convenient Onsite Oxygen Generation And Cylinder Filling / Mogs-50/100 Please click here