Conveyor Belt Scales / Weighing Scale for Floating Precision Weigh - WTS1-S2 Series II Conveyor Belt Scale is a heavy duty single idler belt scale system, suitable for belt widths from 450 mm to 2400 mm. The weighframe is a single idler, dual load cell, fully floating precision weigh scale, with typical achievable accuracies of ± 0.5 % over the operating range of 20% to 120%.
The WTS1 Series II is ideal for process control and in house inventory applications. The WTS1 Series II system is provided with a choice of Web-Tech’s Masterweigh” electronics, with various options to suit your application.
Conveyor Belt Scales / Weighing Scale for Floating Precision Weigh - WTS1-S2 Typical applications:
Aggregate/Timber/Gold Ore plants/Coal Mines/Mineral Extraction & Processing.
Accuracy: ±0.5% - ±1%
Conveyor Belt Scales / Weighing Scale for Floating Precision Weigh - WTS1-S2 Features:
- Designed and Manufactured in Australia for the most demanding applications.
- Accuracies better than 0.5% are obtainable over an operation range of 25% to 120% of design capacity.
- The WTS1-S2 weighframe is supplied fully assembled for easy installation into the conveyor structure.
- The WTS2-S2 weighframe is fabricated from heavy wall RHS to minimise deflection and twisting, even under heavy loadings.
- Precision shear beam load cells. Optional stainless steel hermetically sealed, load cells are available on request.
- Load cells are internally mounted to provide excellent protection against mechanical damage from product spillage.
- Large load cell access ports.
- Stainless steel rods in conjunction with sperical washers support live load.
- Stainless steel rods used for lateral stability.
- Weigh frame assembly, powder coated, mild steel construction.
- All stainless steel construction available on request.