Sedex Conveyor Belting
Used extensively throughout Australia our belts are proven to be durable and reliable across a wide range of applications.
- Multi-Ply – Textile conveyor belt manufactured using PN/EP synthetic woven fabric for belt sizes from 300-2200mm wide.
- Steel Cord – Full range of steel cord belts from ST500~ST5000 (kN/m) up to 2200mm wide, suitable for high load and speed applications (rip detectors can be supplied on request).
- Impact/Cut Resistant Belt – Fabric and steel reinforced belt, which provides improved tear strength and cutting resistance.
- Broken Twill/Crow Foot Weave – Available in CFW260-500 fabrics. Used predominantly in high impact and abrasive environments.
- Cross Rigid Belt – A highly durable and impact resistant belt constructed with a carcass of EP fabric and monofilament ply, integrated into the upper and lower covers.
- Special Belts – Chemical and oil resistant, chevron and FRAS belts.
Our suppliers are some of the world's leaders in rubber production with customers including Samsung, Hyundai, Caterpillar and John Deere. All suppliers meet and exceed AS, BV, DIN and ISO standards.