Belts used for building materials such as brick, roof tiles, stone and wood must require abrasion and wear resistant characteristics.
Brendma use both Derco and Volta belts with hard top covers and excelled pull force-elongation ratio to guarantee brilliant performance and life usage superior to our competitors.
Many benefits of using Brendma’s range of belts in this industry include:
- A selection of 2,3 and 4 ply PVC belting ex stock
- Our premium PVC range includes Kevlar reinforced fabric for extra tensile strength which has been proven to be the strongest 3ply PVC belt available on the Australian market. (eg. Derco 3ply 3EK20LG-2F - max admissible tension 90N/mm)
- Volta belts 4mm thick with a shore hardness of over 95A for extra abrasion resistance
- Oil/grease/chemical resistant
- Pure belt widths of up to 3,200mm ex stock in Derco PVC (unlimited widths can be created using Volta material) which is required for brick setting belts
- Quality fabrications can be fused with our high frequency machine; able to handle the toughest conditions
- We can back up our flat belts with a comprehensive range of Volta VaR belts
Brendma has many years of solid experience dealing with such an abrasive industry. Whether your production is brick, roof tile, marble/granite polishing, wood, ceramic or anything related, you can be assured Brendma will have a full high quality range to suit your needs.
To Know More about Conveyor Belts | PU & PVC Coated | Construction Material Please click here