Conveyor belts are used in nearly every process in industrial laundries. Derco has created high quality belts with the right amount of friction necessary for most laundry applications, making sure that you get the most out of your production without belt failure.
Brendma stock and service a majority of the laundries in Australia and combine our Derco PVC and PU range with our cotton laundry belting to offer a complete range for our customers. Why our Derco range of belting differs from the opposition includes:
- Resistant to detergents used
- Good resistance to high temperature
- Permanently anti-static
- Cotton belting mixed with PU to prevent belt shrinkage
- Can run at high speeds when needed
- Different textured top covers for grip or incline/decline purposes such as roughtops, snakeskin and longitudinal groove belting.
- Good fastener retention
- 3ply roughtop/flat belts can carry heavy loads of wet product
- Brendma also sells replacement fasteners and vice/roller lacers for customers to clip their own belting onsite.
To Know More about Conveyor Belts | PU & PVC Coated | Laundry Equipment Please click here