The snack food industry tends to use a wide variety of belts as their whole production is usually completed in 1 plant (eg potato processing - from bulk unloading whole potatoes right up to production and bagging of potato chips).
Apart from snack foods such as biscuits, chocolate and confectionery which have already been discussed in this website, Brendma also service the following snackfoods:
- Potato chips/Soya chips
- Instant noodles
- Pork rinks
- Tortilla chips
- Mixed nuts
Our range of Volta and Derco stock benefits the snackfood industry over our competitors due to the following characteristics:
- Grease/oil/fat/chemical resistant
- Derco Silicone belting used in incline of raw and packaged product on severe inclines
- Volta belts offer the best resistance than any other belt against sesame
- Derco 3ply PVC or Volta 4mm thick belts for bulk transport (food grade or non-food grade available)
- Salty products such as pretzels and mixed nuts do not eat away at the top surfaces of our Derco and Volta range due to the chemical composition of the belts raw materials. Derco belts are designed to reject salt seeping into the pores of the belt.
- Most Derco belts can be completed with sealed edges
- Good product release
Blue Print Automation is the world’s most recognised snackfood automated packing machine and have been using Derco belting on their original machinery manufactured in Holland.
Brendma, being a Derco agent, are the only belting company in Australia to be able to supply ALL ORIGINAL belting associated with this brand of machinery at a fraction of the price and quarter the lead time.
To Know More about Conveyor Belts | PU & PVC Coated | Snack Foods Please click here