Conveyor Components | Modular Plastic Belt
NG (New Generation) has improved wear, reduced friction properties and reduced operating noise compared to standard acetal. They are available in different pitches and thickness. These belts are made up of modules assembled by Dotmar.
Eurobelt modular belting is a conveying belt built up of small modules in either PP or PE. This product is used for food contact applications such as abattoirs and fruit/veg. Modular Belts are increasingly replacing fabric based PVC belts due to improved reliability and reparability.
- Washing and draining applications (use flush grid belts for this application)
- Wine Industry
- Fruit and vegetable
- UV resistant grades
- Cryogenic applications
- Bottling and Beverage
- FBE System Plast Belts
- Available in 12 and 25mm pitch. With widths in increments of 85mm
- E2B S20 Belts
- 20mm pitch in flat top. Used to convey small parts or where small sprocket diameters required.
- E3B S30 Belt
- 30mm pitch in both flat top and flush grid (41% open area). Used in food or packaging applications such as metal detectors and cryovac machines.
- Handling of crates, bread tins and packages
- E5B S50 Belt
- 50mm pitch with heavy construction, for larger conveyors and heavier applications
- Side flexing belts