Sedex Conveyor Pulleys
Designed with our supplier's proprietary software our conveyor pulleys are manufactured using high strength alloy steels to deliver a strong product designed for longevity.
Critical stress areas in the shafts and shells are thoroughly checked utilising the latest stress and finite analysis techniques. All pulleys are welded using the latest submerged arc technology, non-destructive tested and stress relieved.
When consulted early in the conveyor design process, we will work with you and your team to determine the best pulley design for the application.
Our engineered pulley assemblies feature:
- All welds ultrasonically tested
- End discs are shot blasted and painted with marine specification paints
- Internal flux-cored welding and external welds
- Plate thickness of up to 50mm and end plates up to 300mm
- Range from 114-2000mm in diameter
- Run out and deflection tolerances that exceed CEMA standards
- Smoothed and polished radii on shafts and end-plates to avoid stress risers
- Submerged arc welding for linear and circular welds
- Thermal stress relieving
- Turbine and T-Bottom style pulleys
Pulleys can be supplied with the following exterior or lagging options:
- Cold bonded rubber and ceramic lagging
- Diamond grooved rubber lagging
- Hot vulcanised rubber lagging
- Plain rubber
- Plain steel