Belt tracking can be an area of belt installation and maintenance which when overlooked can greatly reduce belt life and increase damage and equipment downtime.
Benefits of Kinder Conveyor Tracking:
- Correct alignment of belts by the use of centring rollers, belt edge trackers, Reverse-V alignment idlers, guide rollers and training idlers can be located about the conveyor body to direct the belt into a central path and keep it perfectly lined.
- Belt Drift Switches can be used as a total safety backup to indicate when a belt has drifted. There are two switches for pre-warn signal and final over-drift signal. The IP66 housing is fitted with two micro switches and 316stst arm and roller for high-speed applications.
Products available include:
- K-Commander Self Centring Idler
- K-Spiral Cleaning and Tracking Roller
- Kinder Belt Tracking
- Kinder Conveyor Belt Tracking Guide
- Tru-Trac® Conveyor Belt Tracking System
- K-Centring Trough Rollers
To view more information about Kinder Conveyor Tracking and to download catalogues, please click here.