New FastBack® FDX™ Force Displacement drives are 40% smaller than comparable inertia drive horizontal motion conveyors but can handle runs up to 100 feet long and up to 300 cubic feet of product accumulation. FDX also makes economic good sense: it can be reused with different pans when line layouts change.
- One FDX drive handles pans up to 100 feet / 30.5 M long
- Product accumulation of up to 2,500 pounds / 1,134 kg
- Reversible product flow
- Locate drive at any point under the pan
- Small size fits tight conveyor layouts
- Low vibration and dynamic loading to support structure
- No gears or lubrication required
- Quiet operation
Like all FastBack® conveyors, the gentle slow-forward fast-back horizontal motion of the 400E and FDX™ reduces product breakage and the loss of coatings. Pre-mixed blends do not separate during conveying. Quiet operation is in the low-70dB range with product. Proven reliable in thousands of installations, the FastBack® drive train is protected by a 5 year warranty.