A simple quarter-turn of the mating plug and a positive stop indicate the connector is locked and sealed against the most punishing environments.
The plug is designed to comply with IEC 60603-7. This plug is also ideal for a variety of industrial applications including hospitals, robotics, petrochemical, marinas, food processing or others that require high speed data connectivity in extreme conditions.
- The industrial plug can be terminated in the field, allowing custom lengths to be assembled quickly on site in the event a cable is cut or damaged
- Bayonet collar secures to industrial outlet with quarter turn
- Compression nut accepts a range of cable dimensions to seal out environmental effects
- Available in ScTP or UTP options
- IP 67 seal when mated to an Industrial MAX® industrial outlet
- Industrial plug's patent pending bayonet-style housing mates with outlet with a quarter turn twist
- Keyed plug housing
- Industrial material selection
- Provides superior resistance to moisture, dust, and liquids
- Positive stop for mating — saves time, guarantees successful connection, and protects against vibration
- Provides anti-rotation feature during mounting
- Improved temperature and chemical resistance