The Silvercut 16 Cordless Rebar Cutter has the capacity to cut 16mm dia. rebar for up to 650 grade tensile material.
- The cutter head has been designed for easy operation as it now features a 360 degree rotatable cutting head for use in difficult work environments to cut bars insitu.
- This tool is also supplied with a manual release valve if required by the operator to cease cutting operation at any time.
- Silvercut 16 cordless is supplied with two handle grips for easier control of the tool, this ensures reliable OH&S operation for the user and is complete with cover guard to the stationary fixed blade for added protection.
- Featuring a powerful DC motor to drive the precision designed radial hydraulic pump, this rebar cutter produces 12 tonnes of hydraulic force with a cutting speed of 4 seconds.
- Silvercut 16 rebar cutters are suitable for continuous use on building sites or factory operations.
- A special grip on the Silvercut 16 rebar cutter allows it to be carried easily between jobs or worksites.
- These tools are designed and precision manufactured in Italy to the highest of international standards.
- Motor: DC 18 volt
- Cutting Speed: 4 seconds
- Maximum Cutting Capacity: 16mm Dia.
- Weight: 7.6 kgs Including Battery
- Dimensions: 479 x 110 x 264mm
- Standard Accessories: Heavy Duty Carry Case
- Cutting Force of 12 Tonnes
- Hydraulic Operating Pressure. 450 Bar
- Supplied with 2 x 18 volt 3.5 A/Hr Batteries and Charger
Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment is the sole Australian agent and distributor for Edilgrappa equipment.