Corporate Video | Bullying and Harassment | Training Employees
- Duration: 14 mins
The incidence of workplace bullying and harassment is a significant problem in today's workforce.
It can impact on your organisation socially as well as economically.
Co-written by one of the leading Australian workplace psychologists this training DVD will dramatically explain to your staff:
- What is and what isn't bullying
- How bullying impacts on the workplace as well as the victims and witnesses
- How bullies usually like to operate
- The potential consequences of bullying in the workplace
- This training DVD offers practical and easy to follow instructions and coping skills for the victims and witnesses of bullying. It also offers some suggestions for the bullies themselves.
- Graphic viewing for all concerned!