- Each shelf within the cabinet has a polyethylene tray to capture and isolate the spill and prevent contamination of items stored below.
- Spill Crew cabinets are innovative as they are delivered and transported to our warehouse in flat-packed cartons to save damage and freight costs which then allow us to pass significant savings onto you.
- All units have flame-arrestor vents and earthing points.
- Each unit comes with adjustable feet and shelving.
- The base section captures any leaks and is easily accessible to retrieve spilt liquids.
- The walls are double steel construction, acting as an insulator against damage from excessive external heat.
- All cabinets are designed to comply with Australian Standard AS3780. The cabinets are designed for indoor use.
*Not recommended for aggressive chemicals such as nitric and sulfuric acid or other substances with highly corrosive vapour.
Class Guide: Class 8 - corrosive substances (AS3780-2008) Substances that will destroy and damage other substances with which they come into contact. Corrosive substances may attack a great variety of materials, including metals and various organic compounts, including live tissue.
Australian Made and Owned
This corrosive safety cabinet has been designed to safely accommodate up to 100 litres of Class 8 corrosive substances and to capture and prevent any accidental spills.