Cosatron Air Purification Systems
Cleaning the air where you live, work, play and breathe for over 40 years.Cosatron can make a difference for you
- Controls dust, smoke and/or doors;
- Lowers cleaning and maintenance costs;
- Reduces outside air requirements for ventilation;
- Controls contaminants at their source;
- Helps meet indoor air quality standards;
- Prevents build-up of indoor contaminants;
- Cosatron is the result of decades of continuous research and development.
How does Cosatron work?
The Cosatron contaminant excitation field creates a complex electrical field that influences the behaviour of fine particles such as dust, smoke, pollen and offensive odours. This "excitation" causes the particles to collide and become larger.
In the "Conditioned Space", the enlarged particles sweep up even more tiny particles and gases, which are then carried to the system's returns or exhausts.
In the "Mixing Box", the particles mix with contaminants from the outside air. They are carried by the air stream to the filters, where they are easily captured by the system's filters. Then the entire process begins again.
Click here to view product brochure