Advantages of the highly flexible ARCUSAFLEX coupling:
- Very high torsional flexibility with a linear torsional deflection characteristic
- Backlash-free torque transmission
- Available in many different versions
- Available in 15 sizes: from 200 Nm to 110000 Nm
- Temperature Range: -60°C - 130°C
- Ease of assembly thanks to the plug-In type design 11 with ample axial float
- High torsional vibration and shock load absorbing capability
- Compensation of major misalignments
- Torque limitation protecting the drive against overload
- Compliant with EU regulation 94/9/EG (ATEX 95)
- ArcusaFlex type AC-T with Taper Bush?
The ARCUSAFLEX flywheel coupling type AC-T...F2 is equipped with a taper bush for shaft mounting. The rubber disc element is vulcanized directly to the taper hub. After completion of the assembly, a shrink-fit-like connection, free from backlash is established between the coupling hub with rubber disc element and the shaft. Thanks to the use of commercially available taper bushes with a number of different bore dimensions, the need for finishing the bore and keyway of the coupling hub is omitted for the ARCUSAFLEX coupling type AC-T. The torque, which can be transmitted, depends on the particular taper bush. Advantage: Ease of assembly and disassembly with no need for special tools!??
- ARCUSAFLEX Type AC...F2 with Bolted Hub?
The ARCUSAFLEX flywheel coupling type AC...F2 has the rubber disc element vulcanized to a bolt-on sleeve which in turn is bolted to a hub or similar component. Advantage: Depending on the arrangement of the rubber disc element, two different mounting lengths can be achieved using one and the same coupling hub.