Features and Benefits of CARBON Couplings:
- For energy-efficient power transmission while simultaneously permitting increased velocities of the driven machines.
- Developed in cooperation with the Technical University of Darmstadt and leading classification societies.
- Strength and stability comparable to steel, but significant savings in weight.
- Combinable with a variety of flexible couplings and connecting elements for optimum adaptation of the torsional situation.
- Extremely durable and noise damping.
- With low thermal expansion, fatigue-free and corrosion-proof.
- Available in any length with up to 10 metres per section.
- Further handling, maintenance and cost benefits by the omission of additional components, such as bearings and foundations.
.01 to 12.5 kNm
NR / Si
NR -45° to +80°C
Si -45° to +120°C