Features and Benefits of CF-A Couplings:
- Based on a highly elastic rubber element subject only to compressive stress.
- Extremely high-performing design with high torsional elasticity.
- Dampens torsional vibrations and shocks and compensates considerable axial, radial and angular misalignments.
- Electrically insulating and thermally resistant in silicon design.
- For rupture-proof and backlash-free transmission of high torques.
- Available as axially blind fitting design with radial mountability.
- Rubber element available as split element for quick replacement.
- Easy handling and mountable with minimum effort.
- In various lengths adaptable to the installation requirements if applied as homokinetic shaft. Also available as carbon-fibre or glass-fibre designs.
0.01 to 12.5 kNm
NR / Si
NR -45° to +80°C
Si -45° to +120°C