Features and Benefits of CF-B Couplings:
- For maximum application flexibility.
- Extremely robust and fail-safe jaw-type design with elastomer element subjected only to compressive stress.
- Characterised by intermediate torsional stiffness with progressive characteristic.
- Dampens torsional vibrations and shocks and compensates axial, radial and angular misalignments.
- Many design variants and economical design.
- Oil-resistant and also available in thermally resistant design.
- As drive shaft available in any length required by the installation requirements.
- Delivered pre-assembled.
- Axial or radial mounting with minimum effort.
- CENTALOC clamping or taper lock bushes optionally available to prevent wear and frictional corrosion on not backlash-free hub to shaft connections.
0.032 to 1.4 kNm
PU -40° to +80°C
TPE -50° to +150°C