Features and Benefits of CF-D Couplings:
- For use in heavy duty applications.
- Extremely robust and fail-safe jaw-type construction with elastomeric buffers subjected only to compressive stress.
- Features medium torsional stiffness with progressive characteristic.
- Developed for a resonance-free operation of diesel-driven power train, particularly generators.
- Dampens torsional vibrations and shocks and compensates axial, radial and angular misalignments.
- Reliable and rupture-proof, in an especially short and economical design.
- Blind assembly for minimum mounting effort.
- With flywheel connections acc. to SAE. Also available for non-standard flywheels.
0.28 to 40 kNm
-25° to +80°C