Features and Benefits of CF-E Couplings:
- For safe transmission of high torques.
- Extremely robust and fail-safe jaw-type construction with elastomeric elements subjected only to compressive stress.
- Features medium torsional stiffness with progressive characteristic.
- For resonance-free operation and reliable transmission of high torques at low reaction forces.
- Dampens torsional vibrations and shocks and compensates axial, radial and angular misalignments.
- Heavy duty performance and compact dimensioning.
- Oil and temperature-resistant, rupture-proof and available in numerous standard and special designs.
- Available as homokinetic drive shaft in any length required by the installation.
- Axial blind assembly for minimum mounting effort.
0.075 to 40 kNm
-25° to +80°C