Features and Benefits of CF-H Couplings:
- For resonance-free operation of diesel-hydraulic drives.
- Based on a flexible element of heavy duty elastomer with built in aluminium or steel bushes.
- Especially powerful and compactly dimensioned design with high torsional stiffness.
- Dampens torsional vibrations and shocks and compensates high axial as well as moderate radial and angular misalignments.
- At the same time very durable and economical.
- Oil-resistant and suitable for extremely high temperatures.
- Blind assembly for minimum mounting effort.
- Available with CENTALOC clamping hub with flywheel connections acc. to SAE. Also available for non-standard flywheels.
0.1 to 4 kNm
-50° to +150°C