Features and Benefits of CF-K Couplings:
- For resonance-free operation.
- Material combination of steel and highly shock-resistant glass-fibre reinforced plastic.
- Highly robust and short design with high torsional stiffness for fail-safe transmission of small to medium operation ranges.
- Enables optimum design adaptation to existing space requirements.
- Extremely durable and economical.
- Oil-resistant and suitable for high ambient temperatures.
- Blind assembly for minimum mounting effort.
- Delivered with pre-assembled hubstar and flywheel connections acc. to SAE. Also available with CENTALOC clamping hub and for non-standard flywheels.
0.4 to 5.2 kNm
-40° to +150°C