Features and Benefits of CM-G Couplings:
- For quick and easy mounting in drives subject to torsional vibration particularly on gensets.
- Transmission of torque via toothed outer ring onto a rubber element.
- Additionally equipped with a taper locking bush for quick and easy installation.
- Highly dependable and fail-safe design.
- Characterised by high torsional flexibility with linear characteristic.
- Dampens torsional vibrations and shocks and compensates axial, radial and angular misalignments.
- Effectively ventilated and with high allowable energy loss.
- Blind assembly for minimum mounting effort.
- With flywheel connections acc. to SAE. Also available for engine and generator connections acc. to DIN 6281.
1.2 to 7 kNm
NR -45° to +80°C1.