Featuresand Benefits of CX-V Couplings:
- For drive concepts with cardan shafts.
- Safe transmission of torque via a highly flexible pre-compressed rubber element with precisely centred plain bearings.
- Dampens torsional vibrations and noise, ensures smooth operation and long service life of the connected units.
- Also effectively ventilated and with high allowable energy loss.
- Available with flywheel connections acc. to SAE and various cardan connections. Also available for non-standard flywheels.
- Flange bearing CENTA FH recommended for larger deflection angles.
0.1 to 4 kNm
-50° to +150°C