The Certificate I in Engineering offered by Aquilex WSI:
- Is recommended for welders who have achieved basic welding skills, and want to advance into a specialty area.
- Provides students with theoretical and some practical training in engineering (welding).
- Is delivered entirely on site at the AWS CE training centre, combining theory classes and practical sessions lead by our trainers in small groups as well as individual activities.
- Offers units part-time as 3 x two week blocks.
- Offers a combination of day and evening classes to achieve the required competencies to complete the qualification.
- Provides a training plan for each student containing detailed information on the core and elective units, developed in consultation with the course coordinator.
Further information can be found here