Covering Systems | Armachek R
Developed for offshore and heavy industrial environments, Arma-Chek R is a high density rubber based covering Armaflex that offers an exceptional resistance against salt water, mechanical impact and UV attack.
Arma-Chek R is fully weather proof with an exceptionally high water vapour resistance. Its non-metallic nature eliminates the risk of galvanic corrosion.
The Competitive Advantage of Specifying Arma-Chek R
- Extra system security from the "inbuilt water-vapour-barrier" in the covering
- Substantially minimises the risk of under insulation corrosion
- Provides continuous long term thermal efficiency
- No risk of galvanic corrosion
- Increasing the life expectancy of the insulation system by up to 40%
- Reduces monitoring and maintenance by up to 60%
- Easy application - no need for specialised machinery
- Withstands salt water (green water wash over)
- Exceptional impact resistance
- Highly resistant to UV, oil and chemicals
- Non metal cladding system - reduces health and safety risks
- Complies with international standards