- Quality Certified: Crane copper tube is Australian made, and is certified to comply with AS1432 - Copper tube for plumbing, gasfitting and drainage applications.
- Internal Surface Quality: Crane Copper Tube uses special
manufacturing processes to provide enhanced internal bore
characteristics that offer improved corrosion resistance and levels of
carbon residue well below the values set by the Standard.
- Inherent Strength: Copper tube has inherent strength, providing
good resistance to external damage, puncture, abrasion, vibration
bumps, and has a wide operating range for pressure and vacuum.
- Impervious: Copper tube is impervious to oxygen, insecticide,
solvents and toxins.
- Non-Flammable: Copper tube is non-flammable and does not emit
toxic fumes during fire.
- Full Flow Joints: Copper tube jointing does not reduce the bore of
- Low Friction Loss: Copper tube provides high flow rates with
minimal external dimensions.
- U.V. Resistant: Copper tube does not degrade from direct sunlight
or become brittle with age.
- Resists Rodent Attack: Copper tube is not prone to damage due to
- Multi Applications: Copper tube is made to universal size not a
unique brand size.
- Stability: Copper tube does not creep with age and has 7 to 15
times less lineal expansion than other materials with heat, and
continues to perform at high temperatures.
- Healthier & Non-tainting: Copper tube does not adversely affect
the taste of water, and *reduces the number of harmful microorganisms
*Study conducted by INCRA under project Nº348 – 1984 using water contaminated with coliforms.
- Proven Track Record: Crane copper tube is part of a superior
system with a proven track record.
- Add Value For Life: Copper tube adds to home’s resale value.
- Recyclable: Copper tube is a valuable recyclable material.
Copper tube is classified into four different specification types based
on wall thickness for a specific outside diameter. Products are colour
coded as follows:
- Type A : Green
- Type B : Blue
- Type C : Red
- Type D : Black
For more informations please click Here