It is a requirement of the Australian Standards that cranes be serviced quarterly and Crane Solutions follows these standards.
In the process we offer a thorough inspection on your crane with a detailed checklist, keeping you up to date with all of your crane safety issues on all of its mechanical and electrical components.
Along with the inspection come any necessary brake or clutch adjustments, refilling grease and oil and lubrication of the rope or chain for further smooth operation. This is our proactive solution to minimising downtime through breakdowns.
Our professional services are as follows:
- 24 hour breakdown service 7 days a week.
- Tailored service program on all makes and models.
- Programmed shutdown work.
- A chain sling loose lifting equipment.
- Upgrading and modifications of cranes, lifting equipment and plant.
- We provide 10 and 25 years inspections on cranes and we also supply engineered drawings.
Supply, service program, register and tagging systems are available.