Fielders brings a new dimension to commercial and industrial roofing with versatile crank curved decking available in TL-5, Spanform and KingKlip 700 profiles.
Advantages of Crank Curving:
- Smoother flow of wind over eaves, meaning less chance of sheet ends lifting
- Continuous pieces reduce cost
- Curved edges can eliminate debris collecting in gutters and fascia purlins because rain can simply run straight downwards and be collected in spoon drains
- It is easier to clean a spoon drain than to clear the corrosion causing debris collected in eaves guttering
- The ability to curve from roofing straight down into vertical sheets can eliminate the need for bird or vermin-proofing of regular eaves
- Minimum radius for crank curving is 750mm for TL-5 and 900mm for KingKlip and Spanform