- The material enables the crawler shoes to handle high impact loads whilst the surface hardening provides excellent wear resistance in critical wear areas.
- The Evolution design incorporates the use of Bradken's patented "continuous roller path". This Design enhancement improves the contact pressure distribution between the roller and the shoe. As a result, the roller is supported at all times, reducing metal flow in the shoe and increasing the service life of mating components.
- The connecting pins are manufactured from induction hardened 4340 grade steel and are retained by a simplified nut and bolt system.
- There is no longer a requirement to use retaining plates and circlips as utilised in some OEM designs.
- The wing tip has been redesigned and strengthened to provide greater support in uneven pit conditions.