Rating: 450 Amp - CO2
400 Amp - (Mixed gases)
Duty cycle: 100%
Wire size: 0.8 - 1.2mm
- Torch head built in two stainless steel layers, providing rigidity that ensures resistance in case of collisions
- Water inlet flow has separate passage from return flow and water flows to the recirculator providing efficient cooling.
- Detachable Gas diffuser.
- The utilisation of the Teflon ring is perfect for mechanical cleaning of the tip through the cleaning unit.
- The ceramic ring is recommended for applications in which the tip is hand cleaned.
- Nozzle fixed by stainless steel thread
- Possibility of ice-cold water cooling through the utilisations of special refrigerant allowing for considerable increase in duty cycle.
- Usage recommended for processes of up to 450 amperes for cooled flares, capable of being used for processes up to 250 amperes for flares without water cooling system.
- The CRD torch system may be developed to meet special projects, subject to viability. They may include applications of different ratings and wire sizes, lengths and angles such as: straight, 22º, 40º, 45º, 60º and 65º.
To view more information including technical specifications please click here.