Wedges are used to fill the gap between the stacked cribbing and the structure, product or vehicle being secured. Wedges should be similar width as the cribbing block or stack. By using wedges almost any gap can quickly be filled to create a safer working environment.
Benefits of dura crib® Cribbing Wedges:
- Hi-visibility yellow or standard black finish
- Resistant to oil and most chemicals
- Will not splinter or rot
- Standard wedges supplied with sturdy lanyard
- Made from 100% recycled plastic material
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +80°C