We can deliver at your facility or you are welcome to use one of our facilities.
Customised training provides all the benefits of our high quality training materials, workbooks and templates as well as the experience of RQA’s facilitators but allows us to customise that material for your organisation’s systems, management structure and culture as well as the industry you operate within. We work directly with your managers to ensure processes and systems can be effectively implemented.
Our customised training courses can cover:
- Introductory workshops in product recall, business continuity and crisis management
- Developing a Recall Program
- Incident investigation and analysis
- Product Risk Management
- Developing a Recall Strategy
- Crisis and Recall Communications
- Implementing a Product Recall
- Preventing and Responding to Malicious Tampering Threats
- Product Recall and Crisis simulations
Customised training is arranged through our simple 4 step process:
1. You send us your existing product recall and crisis management plan for review.
So we understand what you already have in place, an experienced consultant will review your existing recall and crisis management program and ensure you meet regulatory and industry standards as well as key areas we know from experience can create problems.
If you don’t have a plan, don’t worry! Our Introductory Workshops or Developing a Recall Program course will get you off to a great start!
2. We work with you to identify which course(s) best suit you for the current status of your product recall and crisis management program.
An experienced RQA facilitator will work with your team to better understand your organisation and industry and the current status of your recall program to conduct a training needs analysis. This will help us to determine which course best suits your organisation and a timeline for delivery of that training.
3. We customise our training materials and deliver your course(s).
We take the results of our review of existing programs and understanding of your organisation and industry to customise our workbooks, presentations and templates so they are directly applicable to your organisation.
4. We provide you with a written report.
We provide a written report documenting outcomes of the training courses and provide recommendations for developing and implementing your product recall and crisis management program.
Click here for course registration form