CEM’s representation incorporates products manufactured by the distribution and storage group of chart and charts nexgen LNG fuelling products.
Chart Industries is leading global supplier of standard and custom engineered products and systems serving a wide variety of low temperature and cryogenic applications. Chart has domestic operations located in eight US states and an international presence in China, the Czech Republic, Germany and the United Kingdom.
Chart Industries manufactures a broad range of cryogenic products for the purification, liquefaction, distribution, storage and application of gases such as:
- Carbon dioxide
- atural gas
- Other hydrocarbons for final use in a multitude of industrial, commercial and scientific applications.
Typical application areas include:
- Cryogenic distribution and storage products
- Bulk storage tanks – vertical and horizontal
- Bulk transport vessels – finished by CEM in accordance with local transport regulations.
- Vacuum insulated pipe – nitrogen and carbon dioxide
- Portable liquid cylinders
- Helium dewars
In Australia and New Zealand CEM provide Chart’s complete range of portable cryogenic liquid cylinders including the MVE Cryo-Cyl, Dura-Cyl, Mega-Cyl, Laser-Cyl, and Perma-Cyl series designed for transportation and storage of liquid argon, nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide and nitrous oxide. Cylinders specifically designed for liquid carbon dioxide used in the beverage applications such as restaurants, pubs, bars and microbreweries are also offered including the Carbo-Mite, Carbo-Charger, Carbo-Mizer and Carbo-Max models.