Bill of Materials
- Report that lists finished products with sub assemblies.
- Creditors outstanding orders report to show only orders that have outstanding deliveries and exclude those full delivered with an outstanding invoice.
- Agents commission report.
- Customer group report with summary totals by product group.
- Customer invoices report.
- Driver run summary report orders by track and run.
- Outstanding orders report modified for Excel export.
- Print tagged quotes.
- Printed sorted invoices report with specific sort criteria for tracks.
- Product sales by customer with totals for products.
- Print estimated sales for a date range.
- Outstanding debtors orders that have been issued but not yet invoiced.
- Sales analysis report updated to include inventory remark, sort code and production description plus analysis code.
- Sales analysis report which lists by branch and not head office.
- Sales orders report by sales analysis code.
- Summary sales report by customer group name by product name with quantity and dollars for mtd and ytd.
- Work orders for a product range by product.
- Customer sales and payout collection analysis.
- -Sales order versus sales budget summary.
- Chart of accounts with selection by department.
- Consolidated general ledger function to consolidate selected companies and print reports for profit and loss and balance sheet.
- Department profit and loss.
- Financial budgets in a P&L layout followed by a secondary page of balance sheet.
- Listing budget vs actual for MTD & YTD.
- Operating statement to print YTD and Quarterley figures.
- Profit & Loss statement that puts the cost of goods sold as one line and details the expenses for this in a summary at the end of the report.
- Report to show consolidated profit & loss based on actuals.
- Sales report with totals by products for GL account reconciliations.
- Profit & Loss report showing up to 3 departments across the page plus variances to budget.
- Customer list with aged balances selected on customers.
- Inventory exceptions to include and check for stock with an average cost greater than 20% higher than last in cost. This excludes items of cost less than $1.
- Inventory gross profit and sale report edited to report on by location.
- Inventory list report by variety with on-hand figures and equivelant tonnes.
- Inventory movement report to include totals for overall values.
- Inventory report to allow the number of inactive periods plus a group range.
- List of overstocked products.
- Inventory that have negative stock qty for total or location.
- Report which highlights gross margins on inventory that fall below a specified margin against last cost or average cost.
- Supply chain report combines supplier orders, stock on hand and sales figures.
- Supply schedule to average usage based on a parameter entered at report time. Change the quantity used per year to be used for the selected period.
- Stock movements by inventory sort code by product. Quantities ONLY.
- Cost analysis by type report.
- Job cost staff analysis to print only external jobs.
- Job report profit & loss report by sales rep for a date range.
- Job stock book report.
- Job summary report with job figures for a date range including total for hours.
- Print internal estimate details.
- Print jobs summaries by stage with materials and quoted/contract pricing.
- Report in jobs to print labour by cost centre for selected jobs.
- Times by group by stage report.
- Update retail sales report to exclude the invoice value column.